As a Registered Massage Therapist (R.M.T.), I am trained according to the highest professional and ethical standards of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (C.M.T.O). I am experienced to assess and treat common muscle injuries, aches, and pains. Massage Therapy is also beneficial to relieve stress, relax tense muscles, and restore health. Learn more about the many benefits of Massage Therapy.
More About Me:
- I used to live and practice Massage Therapy in the Turks and Caicos Islands.
- I presently live and work in Ottawa, Ontario Canada.
- I am originally from Barrie, Ontario, Canada. One Hour North of Toronto.
- My grandmother said I had "Magic Hands" so from a young age I was set up for a career in Massage Therapy.
- I have a B.A. from Queen's University and my Major was English Language and Literature.
- When people asked "What are you going to do with your English degree?" My response was, "Massage Therapy." Imagine the puzzled looks :)
- I am published in The International Journal of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
- I traveled across America as a Registered Massage Therapist for Team Xstrata in Race Across America.
- I received a "Bad Ass Blogger" Trophy in 2012 for my Blog on Massage Therapy.
- I am a Stott Certified Pilates Instructor for the Reformer. Pilates is great for rehabilitation of injuries, gaining mobility without pain, improving posture, and stabilizes the core!
- I am a Certified Infant Massage Instructor and I love to teach parents the benefits of Infant Massage.
- I am a Certified Pole Fitness Instructor with PFIC Canada
- I love vegetarian cuisine, minimalism, music, reading, beards, and the musical Wicked.